Red Bull Retail Specialist
|Title:||Red Bull Retail Specialist|
|Department:||Red Bull Department|
TITLE: Red Bull Retail Specialist
JOB FAMILY: Sales
Close Date 04/30/2013 Now Hiring
|ANDREWS DISTRIBUTING CO. CORE VALUES
|ANDREWS DISTRIBUTING CO. LEADERSHIP ATTRIBUTES
||Act Like an Owner
||Building Effective Teams
||Leading Vision & Values
- Minimizes time, and maximizes results, on each account visit through preparation and organization.
- Takes ownership for the activities within the account.
- Maintains a strong work ethic.
- Effectively communicates with the customer, the account manager and other members of the Andrews team.
- Able to gain support and commitment from others around an idea or action.
- Recognizes the importance of the merchandiser role in building a strong partnership with the customer and Andrews.
- Takes pride in the account’s growth and profitability.
- Works collectively with other members of the Andrews team.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Executes activities for the account.
- Assists in timely and proper product replenishment.
- Identifies cross merchandising opportunities and pairings with Andrews’ portfolio.
- Tailor work standards to appeal to the customer.
- Is visible to the customer.
- Works with speed and accuracy to ensure the account needs are met.
- Seeks and listens to feedback.
- Communicates in a professional manner.
- Effectively build relationships with customers and Andrews team.
Possesses knowledge in the following key areas:
- Brands including products and packages.
- IT tools including handhelds
- Model Markets
- Backroom procedures for each account
- Brand and Andrews’ standards
Must be physically capable of performing under the following conditions:
- Must be deemed medically fit for the position in accordance with the Department of Transportation regulated medical evaluation and physical.
- Must successfully complete a position specific Human Performance Evaluation as mandated by Company policy.
- Must be able to lift/carry various products from storage departments onto store refrigerator department. Requires vertically and horizontally transferring various products weighing up to 10-60 lbs from 2 -48 inches and a distance of 10 feet without any mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to push/pull grocery cart with various products requiring a force of 10-15 pounds to a distance of 500 feet.
- Must be able to reach down and lift multiple times at a customer location. Requires repetitive bending to a point of 2 inches from the floor up to 50 times an hour to secure appropriate delivery products.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Requires tolerance of a standing posture up to 4 hours continuously throughout an 8 hour shift.
- Must tolerate working in an environment with inside/outside ambient/extreme temperatures.
Requires (near/far/depth/color) vision to identify products, materials, machine controls, etc.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Must be able to walk various distances within the facility. Requires walking up to 3 miles in an 8 hour shift.
- Must be able to repeatedly push/pull a grocery cart while carrying a load of up to 175 lbs.
- Must be able to repeatedly climb onto and off a 20 inch platform from ground level up.
- Must be able to repeatedly retrieve product from storage bays at heights from 22-64 inches from ground level up to 50 times in an 8 hour shift.
- Current Driver License required.
- High standard of professional attitude and appearance.
- Strong work history.
- Minimum age 18
Schedule Monday Thru Friday 6:00am until finish (Schedule subject to change)
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications