Warehouse Order Selector
|Title:||Warehouse Order Selector |
TITLE: Warehouse Order Selector
JOB FAMILY: Warehouse
Close Date 7/30/2013 Now Hiring !
|ANDREWS DISTRIBUTING CO. CORE VALUES
||FAMILY & HEALTH
|ANDREWS DISTRIBUTING CO. LEADERSHIP COMMITMENTS
|Warehouse Order Selector
|Warehouse Core Competencies
||Uses resources effectively and efficiently.
Develops schedules and task accordingly.
Gets more done in less time.
||Makes good decisions based upon data analysis, experience, judgment and wisdom.
Learns quickly when facing new problems.
Looks beyond the obvious to find the best solution.
||Enjoys working hard.
Seizes more opportunities than others.
||Breaks down the work into the process steps.
Plans schedules and tasks.
||Concentrates efforts on the more important priorities.
Gets more done in less time than others.
|Drive For Results
||Can be counted on to achieve goals successfully.
Consistently drives for improved results.
||Able to clearly and succinctly deliver in a variety of presentation settings.
|Caring About Others
||Genuinely cares about people and demonstrates real empathy.
Achieve work/life balance.
- Quickly, accurately, and efficiently move product within the warehouse to and from the receiving and loading areas using a forklift and / or other material handling equipment.
- Accurately and efficiently build orders for delivery routes.
- Maintains acceptable record of attendance in compliance with company policy.
- Reports any incidents or accidents immediately to his direct supervisor.
- Reports to work on time every day.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Maintains an appropriate forklift certification in accordance with company policy.
- Operate all warehouse equipment in a safe and courteous manner.
- Keep proper batteries and fuel in assigned equipment.
- Performs all other duties or special assignments as directed by lead men or managers.
- Counts each pallet by layer and tie to assure proper counts on all products received into or shipped out of inventory.
- Separates all returns into proper location.
Possesses skills in the following key areas:
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to read and interpret a warehouse pick ticket.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Forklift experience and certification.
- Must meet minimum warehouse performance standards. (Cases per hour)
- Ability to load and unload repetitively up to 55 lbs. each product and 165 lbs. each keg
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends
- Voice Pick experience preferred
- Minimum age 18
- Must be able to lift various products (Keg ½ BBL). Requires vertically/horizontally transferring product weighing up to 160 pounds from 4 inches to 84 inches, up to 25x per hour.
- Must be able to rotational lift a box of products (Keg 5.29 Gal/20 Ltr BBL) from shelving to load on picker. Requires vertically/horizontally transferring box of products weighing up to 60 pounds from 4 inches to 84 inches, up to 25x per hour, a distance of 5 feet without mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to lift/carry various products (2/12/12oz LN) from shelving to picker. Requires vertically/horizontally transferring various products weighing up to 60 pounds from 4 inches to 84 inches, up to 25x per hour, a distance of up to 5 feet without mechanical assistance.
- Must be able to reach down multiple times at job. Requires repetitive assumption of posture to access a point 2 inches from the floor up to 25x per hour.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time. Requires tolerance of standing posture up to 4 hours continuously, for a total of up to 1 day per 8 hour shift.
- Must tolerate working environment with inside ambient temperatures. Must be able to tolerate extreme cold/hot temperatures.
- Warehouse Tech requires (near/far/depth/color) vision to identify products, materials, machine controls, etc.
Must be able to walk various distances within the facility. Requires walking up to 3.0 miles in (1 shift
Schedule: (Subject to change)
Monday thru Friday 1:00pm until 9:30pm
Monday thru Friday 7:00pm until finish
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications